Bird hit forces emergency landing of Jetlite flight
Dibrugarh (Assam): A Delhi-bound Jetlite flight with 142 people onboard, including six crew members, made an emergency landing following a bird hit at Mohanbari Airport here.
Dibrugarh-Guwahati-Delhi S2-4392/9W 7082 flight was hit by an eagle soon after take-off and the pilot made an emergency landing, airport sources said here.
The flight has been grounded at the airport and its onward journey cancelled for the day.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition