Bird hit forces emergency landing of Jetlite flight
Dibrugarh (Assam): A Delhi-bound Jetlite flight with 142 people onboard, including six crew members, made an emergency landing following a bird hit at Mohanbari Airport here.
Dibrugarh-Guwahati-Delhi S2-4392/9W 7082 flight was hit by an eagle soon after take-off and the pilot made an emergency landing, airport sources said here.
The flight has been grounded at the airport and its onward journey cancelled for the day.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued