Bird hit forces emergency landing of Jetlite flight
Dibrugarh (Assam): A Delhi-bound Jetlite flight with 142 people onboard, including six crew members, made an emergency landing following a bird hit at Mohanbari Airport here.
Dibrugarh-Guwahati-Delhi S2-4392/9W 7082 flight was hit by an eagle soon after take-off and the pilot made an emergency landing, airport sources said here.
The flight has been grounded at the airport and its onward journey cancelled for the day.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal