Bodies of 2 kidnapped businessmen found in Assam
Rangia: The bodies of two kidnapped businessmen abducted last month were recovered on Tuesday from Sargapur on the Indo-Bhutan border in Assam`s Baksa district , police sources said.
The two bodies in a highly decomposed state were found at the foothills, the sources said.
The two businessmen, Mukul Ahmed of Deolkuthi and Lalon Swargiary of Dolabari, were travelling together on January 20 when they were abducted from Kaoli.
Eight persons have been detained for interrogation, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Usain Bolt was poor, eating beef helped him win nine medals in Olympics: BJP MP Udit Raj
- After Gilgit, PoK and Balochistan, 'azaadi' slogans resonate in Pakistan's Sindh – Watch
- Gold price inches down on steady dollar, Fed rate hike remains on cards
- Curfew lifted from Kashmir after 51 days, restrictions continue in parts of Srinagar, Pulwama
- Unfazed by controversy, Haryana's Anil Vij says he would have donated more to Dera Sacha Sauda