Bodies of 2 kidnapped businessmen found in Assam
Rangia: The bodies of two kidnapped businessmen abducted last month were recovered on Tuesday from Sargapur on the Indo-Bhutan border in Assam`s Baksa district , police sources said.
The two bodies in a highly decomposed state were found at the foothills, the sources said.
The two businessmen, Mukul Ahmed of Deolkuthi and Lalon Swargiary of Dolabari, were travelling together on January 20 when they were abducted from Kaoli.
Eight persons have been detained for interrogation, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics