Bodies of 2 kidnapped businessmen found in Assam
Rangia: The bodies of two kidnapped businessmen abducted last month were recovered on Tuesday from Sargapur on the Indo-Bhutan border in Assam`s Baksa district , police sources said.
The two bodies in a highly decomposed state were found at the foothills, the sources said.
The two businessmen, Mukul Ahmed of Deolkuthi and Lalon Swargiary of Dolabari, were travelling together on January 20 when they were abducted from Kaoli.
Eight persons have been detained for interrogation, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security