Bodies of 2 kidnapped businessmen found in Assam
Rangia: The bodies of two kidnapped businessmen abducted last month were recovered on Tuesday from Sargapur on the Indo-Bhutan border in Assam`s Baksa district , police sources said.
The two bodies in a highly decomposed state were found at the foothills, the sources said.
The two businessmen, Mukul Ahmed of Deolkuthi and Lalon Swargiary of Dolabari, were travelling together on January 20 when they were abducted from Kaoli.
Eight persons have been detained for interrogation, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days