British tourists injured in Assam
Rangiya: Three British tourists were injured, one of them critically, when their vehicle overturned in Kamrup district Monday.
The trio, who had set off from Kerala on an autorickshaw for a tour of the North East, were on their way to Siliguri en route to Sikkim when their vehicle turned turtle at Ghakuchi, police said.
The tourists -- Andrew John, Stephen Doneur and Sarit Jay Patel -- were injured in the incident with John being in a critical condition while the two others received minor injuries.
The tourists were admitted to the Rangiya Civil Hospital but were later referred to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you