British tourists injured in Assam
Rangiya: Three British tourists were injured, one of them critically, when their vehicle overturned in Kamrup district Monday.
The trio, who had set off from Kerala on an autorickshaw for a tour of the North East, were on their way to Siliguri en route to Sikkim when their vehicle turned turtle at Ghakuchi, police said.
The tourists -- Andrew John, Stephen Doneur and Sarit Jay Patel -- were injured in the incident with John being in a critical condition while the two others received minor injuries.
The tourists were admitted to the Rangiya Civil Hospital but were later referred to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai