Centre extends ban on ULFA, NDFB
Guwahati: The union home ministry has extended the ban on United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) and National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB) under the Unlawful Prevention Act.
In a gazette notification, the home ministry announced that all the factions of the ULFA and the NDFB are banned under Section three of the Unlawful Prevention Act.
According to an Assam government press release, the home ministry has extended the ban on the unlawful organisations until further orders.
The order will stay until further notification, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere