Child dies in accidental cartridge blast
Rangiya (Assam): A seven year-old boy
died in an accidental cartridge blast in Assam`s Baksa
district on Sunday.
Police said the boy was collecting the unused
cartridge of the army near a test firing range at Sukanjuli
on the Indo-Bhutan border when the blast occured.
Locals collect unused cartridges from the range site
and sell them in the local market as there is demand for the
copper contained in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test