Child dies in accidental cartridge blast
Rangiya (Assam): A seven year-old boy
died in an accidental cartridge blast in Assam`s Baksa
district on Sunday.
Police said the boy was collecting the unused
cartridge of the army near a test firing range at Sukanjuli
on the Indo-Bhutan border when the blast occured.
Locals collect unused cartridges from the range site
and sell them in the local market as there is demand for the
copper contained in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video