Dengue claims two lives in Cachar
Silchar: Two persons, a woman and a child, have died of dengue this week in Assam`s Cachar district, official sources said here today.
A 25-year old woman, identified as Margis Rimbhoy, died at Silchar Medical College Hospital yesterday.
Rimbhoy, a resident of Umkiyang in Meghalaya, was admitted to Imanuel Hospital at Pailapool on October 20 but was later shifted to Silchar Medical College Hospital as her condition deteriorated.
Another child, identified as Renseuiliu Jemi, died on October 21, due to dengue at Imanuel Hospital, Chief Medical Officer of the hospital Lamina Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi