Dengue claims two lives in Cachar
Silchar: Two persons, a woman and a child, have died of dengue this week in Assam`s Cachar district, official sources said here today.
A 25-year old woman, identified as Margis Rimbhoy, died at Silchar Medical College Hospital yesterday.
Rimbhoy, a resident of Umkiyang in Meghalaya, was admitted to Imanuel Hospital at Pailapool on October 20 but was later shifted to Silchar Medical College Hospital as her condition deteriorated.
Another child, identified as Renseuiliu Jemi, died on October 21, due to dengue at Imanuel Hospital, Chief Medical Officer of the hospital Lamina Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion