Earthquake measuring 5.5 jolts Assam
Zee Media Bureau
Guwahati: An earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale struck Assam on Wednesday morning.
There are no reports of any damage or injuries as yet.
The tremor at 9.46 am lasted a few seconds, jolting doors and windows.
The epicentre of the tremor was at Karbi Anglong at a depth of 20 km with latitude 26.5 degree north and longitude 93.5 degree east, the MET office said in Guwahati.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing