Emergency Management Exercise in Guwahati
Guwahati: In order to enhance capability for emergency management services, the Assam State Disaster Management Authority will conduct a week-long Emergency Management Exercise here from October 29.
The operation will be undertaken in collaboration with the District Disaster Management Authority, Kamrup Metropolitan District and National Disaster Management Authority, an official statement said.
As part of the exercise, a preparedness drill will be conducted on November 3 in the city.
It said that Emergency Management Exercise has been designed as capability enhancement exercise for emergency management services and aims at harnessing the strength capacities of the emergency responders, educational institutes, hospitals and others so that they are better prepared for facing any eventuality.
Around 14 training tracks and practice sessions will help the support functionaries to rehearse coordinated Mass Casualty Management.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on