Emergency Management Exercise in Guwahati
Guwahati: In order to enhance capability for emergency management services, the Assam State Disaster Management Authority will conduct a week-long Emergency Management Exercise here from October 29.
The operation will be undertaken in collaboration with the District Disaster Management Authority, Kamrup Metropolitan District and National Disaster Management Authority, an official statement said.
As part of the exercise, a preparedness drill will be conducted on November 3 in the city.
It said that Emergency Management Exercise has been designed as capability enhancement exercise for emergency management services and aims at harnessing the strength capacities of the emergency responders, educational institutes, hospitals and others so that they are better prepared for facing any eventuality.
Around 14 training tracks and practice sessions will help the support functionaries to rehearse coordinated Mass Casualty Management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it