Five bogies of goods train derail in Assam
Haflong: Five bogies of a goods train derailed affecting rail services in Lumding-Badarpur metre gauge railway section in Assam`s Dima Hasao district.
The train jumped the tracks due to a technical fault near Bagetar railway station between Lower Haflong and Bagetor railway stations late last night, railway sources said here on Sunday.
The bogies were empty and there was no report of any casualty.
Train services between Lumding and Silchar were disrupted since last night. The damaged line was restored and train services resumed in the afternoon today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Zimbabwe vs New Zealand: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Pune under-construction building collapse: 9 killed, rescue operation underway
- G2A Direct gaming platform launched in India
- Sanjay Dutt to star in Mahesh Manjrekar's next