Five bogies of goods train derail in Assam
Haflong: Five bogies of a goods train derailed affecting rail services in Lumding-Badarpur metre gauge railway section in Assam`s Dima Hasao district.
The train jumped the tracks due to a technical fault near Bagetar railway station between Lower Haflong and Bagetor railway stations late last night, railway sources said here on Sunday.
The bogies were empty and there was no report of any casualty.
Train services between Lumding and Silchar were disrupted since last night. The damaged line was restored and train services resumed in the afternoon today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray