Five bogies of goods train derail in Assam
Haflong: Five bogies of a goods train derailed affecting rail services in Lumding-Badarpur metre gauge railway section in Assam`s Dima Hasao district.
The train jumped the tracks due to a technical fault near Bagetar railway station between Lower Haflong and Bagetor railway stations late last night, railway sources said here on Sunday.
The bogies were empty and there was no report of any casualty.
Train services between Lumding and Silchar were disrupted since last night. The damaged line was restored and train services resumed in the afternoon today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore