Five bogies of goods train derail in Assam
Haflong: Five bogies of a goods train derailed affecting rail services in Lumding-Badarpur metre gauge railway section in Assam`s Dima Hasao district.
The train jumped the tracks due to a technical fault near Bagetar railway station between Lower Haflong and Bagetor railway stations late last night, railway sources said here on Sunday.
The bogies were empty and there was no report of any casualty.
Train services between Lumding and Silchar were disrupted since last night. The damaged line was restored and train services resumed in the afternoon today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price