Five bogies of goods train derail in Assam
Haflong: Five bogies of a goods train derailed affecting rail services in Lumding-Badarpur metre gauge railway section in Assam`s Dima Hasao district.
The train jumped the tracks due to a technical fault near Bagetar railway station between Lower Haflong and Bagetor railway stations late last night, railway sources said here on Sunday.
The bogies were empty and there was no report of any casualty.
Train services between Lumding and Silchar were disrupted since last night. The damaged line was restored and train services resumed in the afternoon today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!