Five hepatitis cases during school health prog
Itanagar: Five students of Vivekananda Kendra
Vidyalaya (VKV) at Wessang in East Kameng district of
Arunachal Pradesh tested positive for Hepatitis during tests
carried out among 131 students and staffers.
Expressing concern over the detection of the five
Hepatitis cases, Arunachal Pradesh Health and Family Welfare
Minister Atum Welly said similar school health
programme (SHP) would be conducted in other schools to detect
such cases and provide them with adequate treatment.
On being apprised of the situation by district medical
officer Dr T Gongu, Welly said to a news agency that all possible steps
would be taken to prevent the disease.
The SHP was conducted by a district health society team
led by DRCHO Dr K Lapung and district hospital senior dental
surgeon Dr T Tagya recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state