Four Bangladeshis arrested in Assam
Karimganj: Four Bangladesh nationals without proper travel documents were arrested by the GRP at Badarpur railway station in Assam`s Karimganj district on Wednesday.
The four were nabbed when they were about to board a train towards the Indo-Bangladesh border, Government Railway Force sources said.
The foreigners had entered the country about a month ago without valid travel documents and were returning from Delhi and Rajasthan, the sources said.
They were identified as Motu Mia (50), Taitul Hussain (62), Phul Mia (70) and Abdul Rahman (85).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'