Four Bangladeshis arrested in Assam
Karimganj: Four Bangladesh nationals without proper travel documents were arrested by the GRP at Badarpur railway station in Assam`s Karimganj district on Wednesday.
The four were nabbed when they were about to board a train towards the Indo-Bangladesh border, Government Railway Force sources said.
The foreigners had entered the country about a month ago without valid travel documents and were returning from Delhi and Rajasthan, the sources said.
They were identified as Motu Mia (50), Taitul Hussain (62), Phul Mia (70) and Abdul Rahman (85).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'