Four Bangladeshis arrested in Assam
Karimganj: Four Bangladesh nationals without proper travel documents were arrested by the GRP at Badarpur railway station in Assam`s Karimganj district on Wednesday.
The four were nabbed when they were about to board a train towards the Indo-Bangladesh border, Government Railway Force sources said.
The foreigners had entered the country about a month ago without valid travel documents and were returning from Delhi and Rajasthan, the sources said.
They were identified as Motu Mia (50), Taitul Hussain (62), Phul Mia (70) and Abdul Rahman (85).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September