Four Bangladeshis arrested in Assam
Karimganj: Four Bangladesh nationals without proper travel documents were arrested by the GRP at Badarpur railway station in Assam`s Karimganj district on Wednesday.
The four were nabbed when they were about to board a train towards the Indo-Bangladesh border, Government Railway Force sources said.
The foreigners had entered the country about a month ago without valid travel documents and were returning from Delhi and Rajasthan, the sources said.
They were identified as Motu Mia (50), Taitul Hussain (62), Phul Mia (70) and Abdul Rahman (85).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez