Freedom fighter Tileswar Bordoloi is no more
Jorhat: Assam Freedom Fighters`
Association president Tileswar Bordoloi died here Tuesday. He was 89.
The veteran freedom fighter passed away at a private
hospital following old age ailments, family sources said.
Bordoloi had actively participated in the Freedom
Movement as a school boy and was even jailed here with Kushal
Konwar during the 1942 movement.
Bordoloi is survived by wife, two sons and two daughters, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok