Goods train derailed near Bagetar Railwaya Station
Haflong: Two bogies of a goods train derailed inside a tunnel near Bagetar railway station in Assam`s Dima Hasao district Tuesday, delaying movement of trains.
Official sources said that the Lumding-bound train from Silchar derailed when it was passing through the tunnel in a remote area of the hill district, the sources said.
The derailment delayed movement of the Barak Valley Passenger Express running between Silchar and Lumding by a few hours, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM