Goods train derailed near Bagetar Railwaya Station
Haflong: Two bogies of a goods train derailed inside a tunnel near Bagetar railway station in Assam`s Dima Hasao district Tuesday, delaying movement of trains.
Official sources said that the Lumding-bound train from Silchar derailed when it was passing through the tunnel in a remote area of the hill district, the sources said.
The derailment delayed movement of the Barak Valley Passenger Express running between Silchar and Lumding by a few hours, they said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar