Grenade explodes in Assam market, 6 injured
Diphu: Six persons were injured in a grenade blast in a busy market area in Bokolia town of Karbi Anglong district in Assam on Wednesday.
The grenade exploded in front of a shop at 6.40 pm injuring the six persons, police said.
The injured were admitted to a local hospital where the condition of one person was stated to be serious, police said.
Suspected anti-talk Paresh Baruah faction of the ULFA triggered three serial grenade blasts in Lakhimpur district yesterday injuring five persons in the high security Deputy Commissioner Court road, Jail Road and Chawlkhowa areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala