Litterateur and lyricist Manoranjan Baruah dead
Nagaon (Assam): Noted litterateur and lyricist Manoranjan Baruah passed away at his residence here following a brief illness.
Baruah, who died last night, was 75.
He is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter, family sources said.
Baruah, who composed several songs, dramas and authored two books, served as president of Sangeet Shilpi Mancha.
He was also general secretary of Sanskrit Bhasa Vikash Manch and was associated with several cultural and social organisations of Nagaon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location