More officials can use red lights on vehicles in Assam
Guwahati: The Assam Government has allowed Principal Accountant General, Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police to use red light in their official vehicles.
The Principal Accountant General has been allowed to use red light with flasher on top front of the vehicle throughout the state, official sources said quoting a recent notification issued by the Principal Secretary to the state Transport Department.
The Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police have been allowed to use red light without flasher on top of the vehicle within their official jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief