More officials can use red lights on vehicles in Assam
Guwahati: The Assam Government has allowed Principal Accountant General, Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police to use red light in their official vehicles.
The Principal Accountant General has been allowed to use red light with flasher on top front of the vehicle throughout the state, official sources said quoting a recent notification issued by the Principal Secretary to the state Transport Department.
The Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police have been allowed to use red light without flasher on top of the vehicle within their official jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda