More officials can use red lights on vehicles in Assam
Guwahati: The Assam Government has allowed Principal Accountant General, Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police to use red light in their official vehicles.
The Principal Accountant General has been allowed to use red light with flasher on top front of the vehicle throughout the state, official sources said quoting a recent notification issued by the Principal Secretary to the state Transport Department.
The Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police have been allowed to use red light without flasher on top of the vehicle within their official jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16