More officials can use red lights on vehicles in Assam
Guwahati: The Assam Government has allowed Principal Accountant General, Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police to use red light in their official vehicles.
The Principal Accountant General has been allowed to use red light with flasher on top front of the vehicle throughout the state, official sources said quoting a recent notification issued by the Principal Secretary to the state Transport Department.
The Accountant General and Deputy Inspector General of Police have been allowed to use red light without flasher on top of the vehicle within their official jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi