New-born`s body found from hospital dustbin in Assam
Nagaon: The body of a new-born was recovered from a hospital dustbin in Nagaon town of Assam on Saturday.
The body was spotted at around 11 am from the bin near one of the gates at the Bhogeswari Phukanani Civil Hospital, police sources said.
Some people noticed a few stray dogs rummaging through the dustbin and tugging at the body. They chased away the dogs.
Hospital authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims