New-born`s body found from hospital dustbin in Assam
Nagaon: The body of a new-born was recovered from a hospital dustbin in Nagaon town of Assam on Saturday.
The body was spotted at around 11 am from the bin near one of the gates at the Bhogeswari Phukanani Civil Hospital, police sources said.
Some people noticed a few stray dogs rummaging through the dustbin and tugging at the body. They chased away the dogs.
Hospital authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- SHOCKING: Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law kidnapped in Brazil, abductors demand $36.5 m as ransom
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Subramanian Swamy wants discussion on Mahatma Gandhi killing in Rajya Sabha
- Mercedes-AMG SLC43 launched in India at Rs 77.5 lakh
- Two attackers 'neutralized', one hostage killed in France church attack