New-born`s body found from hospital dustbin
Nagaon: The body of a new-born was recovered from a hospital dustbin in Nagaon town of Assam on Saturday.
The body was spotted at around 11 am from the bin near one of the gates at the Bhogeswari Phukanani Civil Hospital, police sources said.
Some people noticed a few stray dogs rummaging through the dustbin and tugging at the body. They chased away the dogs.
Hospital authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference