Nine NLFT ultras surrender
Agartala: Nine insurgents of outlawed
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered
to Assam Rifles at Anandaharipara in Dhalai district, police
Police said the ultras yesterday deposited 1463
`Bangladeshi taka`, five khukris (knives), receipts for
collecion of subscriptions, six torches and many documents.
The nine insurgents gave themselves up before senior
Assam Rifles officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Mayawati accuses BJP of preventing Dayashankar Singh's arrest
- Men with suspected ISIS links brought to Kochi for probe
- In or out? Did Sidhu really quit BJP and join AAP!
- Rajnath Singh sends out stern message to Pakistan, says 'we don't need third party in Kashmir'
- Declare India a 'Hindu state', says Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray