Nine NLFT ultras surrender
Agartala: Nine insurgents of outlawed
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered
to Assam Rifles at Anandaharipara in Dhalai district, police
Police said the ultras yesterday deposited 1463
`Bangladeshi taka`, five khukris (knives), receipts for
collecion of subscriptions, six torches and many documents.
The nine insurgents gave themselves up before senior
Assam Rifles officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees