One killed, 13 injured in clash over land dispute
Karimganj (Assam): One person was killed and 13 others injured when two groups fired at each other over land dispute in Assam`s Karimganj district Sunday.
The two groups armed with illegal country-made rifles fired upon each other at Araligul in the district, police sources said.
The dead was identified and the injured were admitted to hospital.
Additional superintendent of police A K Gupta rushed to the site with additional security personnel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...