One killed in grenade blast in Assam
Udalguri (Assam): A teenage boy was killed and another injured when unidentified persons exploded a hand grenade near the north gate of the railway station here on Monday, police said.
Two persons, including the 14-year old boy, were injured in the blast that took place at about 6.30 pm. He succumbed to injuries on the way to hospital.
Security forces have cordoned off the entire area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH