One killed in grenade blast in Assam
Udalguri (Assam): A teenage boy was killed and another injured when unidentified persons exploded a hand grenade near the north gate of the railway station here on Monday, police said.
Two persons, including the 14-year old boy, were injured in the blast that took place at about 6.30 pm. He succumbed to injuries on the way to hospital.
Security forces have cordoned off the entire area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch