One killed in grenade blast in Assam
Udalguri (Assam): A teenage boy was killed and another injured when unidentified persons exploded a hand grenade near the north gate of the railway station here on Monday, police said.
Two persons, including the 14-year old boy, were injured in the blast that took place at about 6.30 pm. He succumbed to injuries on the way to hospital.
Security forces have cordoned off the entire area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown