One killed in grenade blast in Assam
Udalguri (Assam): A teenage boy was killed and another injured when unidentified persons exploded a hand grenade near the north gate of the railway station here on Monday, police said.
Two persons, including the 14-year old boy, were injured in the blast that took place at about 6.30 pm. He succumbed to injuries on the way to hospital.
Security forces have cordoned off the entire area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days