Passenger train stranded due to technical snag
Morigaon (Assam): Around 1,000 people travelling in the Kolongpar passenger train were stranded for over two hours after the train developed technical snag in Morigaon district of central Assam this morning.
Railway officials said the Guwahati-bound passenger train developed a snag at Barahu, near the Jagiraod train station, at around 8.30 am.
The train was on its way from Nagaon to Guwahati. Authorities are still investigating the reason for the snag.
The stranded passengers were later brought to Guwahati in the Silghat-Kamakhya passenger train.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?