PM sanctions Rs one crore for Morigaon development
Morigaon (Assam): Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh has sanctioned Rs one crore from MPLAD fund for the
all-round development of Assam`s Morigaon town.
The fund has been sanctioned under a special package
for the infrastructure development of the town, Morigaon
Deputy Commissioner B B Solanki told reporters here today.
The scheme includes construction of a modern
auditorium, a training centre for self help groups and
construction of two municipal roads.
The Prime Minister`s office will directly monitor the
implementation of all schemes of the town, Solanki said.
The prime minister is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!