PM sanctions Rs one crore for Morigaon development
Morigaon (Assam): Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh has sanctioned Rs one crore from MPLAD fund for the
all-round development of Assam`s Morigaon town.
The fund has been sanctioned under a special package
for the infrastructure development of the town, Morigaon
Deputy Commissioner B B Solanki told reporters here today.
The scheme includes construction of a modern
auditorium, a training centre for self help groups and
construction of two municipal roads.
The Prime Minister`s office will directly monitor the
implementation of all schemes of the town, Solanki said.
The prime minister is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?