PM sanctions Rs one crore for Morigaon development
Morigaon (Assam): Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh has sanctioned Rs one crore from MPLAD fund for the
all-round development of Assam`s Morigaon town.
The fund has been sanctioned under a special package
for the infrastructure development of the town, Morigaon
Deputy Commissioner B B Solanki told reporters here today.
The scheme includes construction of a modern
auditorium, a training centre for self help groups and
construction of two municipal roads.
The Prime Minister`s office will directly monitor the
implementation of all schemes of the town, Solanki said.
The prime minister is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack