PM sanctions Rs one crore for Morigaon development
Morigaon (Assam): Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh has sanctioned Rs one crore from MPLAD fund for the
all-round development of Assam`s Morigaon town.
The fund has been sanctioned under a special package
for the infrastructure development of the town, Morigaon
Deputy Commissioner B B Solanki told reporters here today.
The scheme includes construction of a modern
auditorium, a training centre for self help groups and
construction of two municipal roads.
The Prime Minister`s office will directly monitor the
implementation of all schemes of the town, Solanki said.
The prime minister is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!