PM sanctions Rs one crore for Morigaon development
Morigaon (Assam): Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh has sanctioned Rs one crore from MPLAD fund for the
all-round development of Assam`s Morigaon town.
The fund has been sanctioned under a special package
for the infrastructure development of the town, Morigaon
Deputy Commissioner B B Solanki told reporters here today.
The scheme includes construction of a modern
auditorium, a training centre for self help groups and
construction of two municipal roads.
The Prime Minister`s office will directly monitor the
implementation of all schemes of the town, Solanki said.
The prime minister is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state