Prohibitory orders in Kamrup Metropolitan
Guwahati: Prohibitory orders under Section 144 CRPC were today promulgated with immediate effect in Assam`s Kamrup Metropolitan district.
The order issued by Kamrup Metropolitan Additional District Magistrate Dipak Choudhury prohibits assembly of five or more persons at any public place, carrying of arms and ammunition, explosive substances, weapons of any nature in any public places or vehicles and all vehicular traffic including two or three wheelers, an official release said.
The order, which will be in force until further orders, also prohibits procession and shouting slogans inciting communal violence in any public places/roads, gambling in any public places and use of loud speakers throughout entire district of Kamrup Metropolitan.
Any person aggrieved at this order is, however, at liberty to appear before the Additional District Magistrate within fifteen days, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Government to set up special court for all NSEL cases
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned for Rs 14 lakh
- Fourteen killed, over 20 wounded in suicide attack in Iraq's Kadhmiyah
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- Srinagar-Muzaffarbad bus service to resume tomorrow