Prohibitory orders in Kamrup Metropolitan
Guwahati: Prohibitory orders under Section 144 CRPC were today promulgated with immediate effect in Assam`s Kamrup Metropolitan district.
The order issued by Kamrup Metropolitan Additional District Magistrate Dipak Choudhury prohibits assembly of five or more persons at any public place, carrying of arms and ammunition, explosive substances, weapons of any nature in any public places or vehicles and all vehicular traffic including two or three wheelers, an official release said.
The order, which will be in force until further orders, also prohibits procession and shouting slogans inciting communal violence in any public places/roads, gambling in any public places and use of loud speakers throughout entire district of Kamrup Metropolitan.
Any person aggrieved at this order is, however, at liberty to appear before the Additional District Magistrate within fifteen days, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon