Rhino injures two in Jorhat
Jorhat (Assam): A male rhino, which strayed
out of the Kaziranga National Park, injured two persons at
Napomua in Jorhat district today.
The incident occurred when some people chased the animal
to the village where it attacked two persons. Both the victims
were hospitalised, forest officials said.
The forest department was trying to guide the rhino back
to the Park, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj