Six killed in road mishaps in Kohima
Kohima: At least six people were killed in two road mishaps in Nagaland, police said here Thursday.
Four persons died and two others were injured when an auto-rickshaw carrying them collided with a speeding truck at 6th Mile area on NH 29 on the outskirts of Dimapur yesterday.
The driver of the auto-rickshaw was among those killed, the sources said.
In another accident, two passengers of an Imphal-Shillong bus died and about 15 others sustained
injuries when the vehicle rolled down from NH-29 to a gorge at
Pherima under Dimapur district yesterday, the sources said.
Some of the injured were admitted to the district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?