Six killed in road mishaps in Kohima
Kohima: At least six people were killed in two road mishaps in Nagaland, police said here Thursday.
Four persons died and two others were injured when an auto-rickshaw carrying them collided with a speeding truck at 6th Mile area on NH 29 on the outskirts of Dimapur yesterday.
The driver of the auto-rickshaw was among those killed, the sources said.
In another accident, two passengers of an Imphal-Shillong bus died and about 15 others sustained
injuries when the vehicle rolled down from NH-29 to a gorge at
Pherima under Dimapur district yesterday, the sources said.
Some of the injured were admitted to the district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31