Six killed in road mishaps in Kohima
Kohima: At least six people were killed in two road mishaps in Nagaland, police said here Thursday.
Four persons died and two others were injured when an auto-rickshaw carrying them collided with a speeding truck at 6th Mile area on NH 29 on the outskirts of Dimapur yesterday.
The driver of the auto-rickshaw was among those killed, the sources said.
In another accident, two passengers of an Imphal-Shillong bus died and about 15 others sustained
injuries when the vehicle rolled down from NH-29 to a gorge at
Pherima under Dimapur district yesterday, the sources said.
Some of the injured were admitted to the district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan