Six killed in road mishaps in Kohima
Kohima: At least six people were killed in two road mishaps in Nagaland, police said here Thursday.
Four persons died and two others were injured when an auto-rickshaw carrying them collided with a speeding truck at 6th Mile area on NH 29 on the outskirts of Dimapur yesterday.
The driver of the auto-rickshaw was among those killed, the sources said.
In another accident, two passengers of an Imphal-Shillong bus died and about 15 others sustained
injuries when the vehicle rolled down from NH-29 to a gorge at
Pherima under Dimapur district yesterday, the sources said.
Some of the injured were admitted to the district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda