Six killed in road mishaps in Kohima
Kohima: At least six people were killed in two road mishaps in Nagaland, police said here Thursday.
Four persons died and two others were injured when an auto-rickshaw carrying them collided with a speeding truck at 6th Mile area on NH 29 on the outskirts of Dimapur yesterday.
The driver of the auto-rickshaw was among those killed, the sources said.
In another accident, two passengers of an Imphal-Shillong bus died and about 15 others sustained
injuries when the vehicle rolled down from NH-29 to a gorge at
Pherima under Dimapur district yesterday, the sources said.
Some of the injured were admitted to the district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016: RCB vs GL – Virat Kohli vs Praveen Kumar, AB de Villiers vs Dwayne Bravo and other contests to watch out for
- World's cheapest smartphone Namotel Acache Din at Rs 99 closes booking today
- Lawsuit filed seeking transparency in US' H-1B visa lottery
- NEET not deferred but implemented from May 1, President's nod has given it statutory support: JP Nadda
- Monsanto jumps 7% on withdrawal of Bt cotton notification