Slight intensity quake felt in Assam
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale hit Marigaon area of Assam this morning, officials said.
The quake which took place at 7.10 am was epicentred at 92.4 degrees north latitude and 26.2 degrees east longitude, India Meteorological Department officials here said.
A mild quake with a magnitude of 3.4 had hit West Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya yesterday at around 6 am, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic