Slight intensity quake felt in Assam
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale hit Marigaon area of Assam this morning, officials said.
The quake which took place at 7.10 am was epicentred at 92.4 degrees north latitude and 26.2 degrees east longitude, India Meteorological Department officials here said.
A mild quake with a magnitude of 3.4 had hit West Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya yesterday at around 6 am, they said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on