Slight intensity quake felt in Assam
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale hit Marigaon area of Assam this morning, officials said.
The quake which took place at 7.10 am was epicentred at 92.4 degrees north latitude and 26.2 degrees east longitude, India Meteorological Department officials here said.
A mild quake with a magnitude of 3.4 had hit West Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya yesterday at around 6 am, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Sachin Tendulkar's record remains unbroken; Alastair Cook misses out again
- Lanka's missing persons office lacked consultations: HRW
- Bihar Intermediate Arts Results 2016: BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016, BSEB 12th Vocational Results to be declared tomorrow on May 28
- Reliance launches 4G powered smartphone LYF Flame 4 at Rs 3,999
- 'I am a Tiger. What are you?' asks Jacqueline Fernandez!