Slight intensity quake in Assam
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 23:04
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale jolted Assam on Tuesday night.
The epicentre of the quake, which struck at 8:47 PM, was Karbi Anglong region of Assam, the Meteorological Department here said.
First Published: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 23:04
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag