Special Train to Chennai and Bangalore
Guwahati: The Assam Government has arranged a special train for Chennai and Bangalore on September 20 for persons who recently returned to the state from there following threats of attack on people from the North East region.
The train will depart at 1:15 PM from Guwahati and halt at Rangia, Barpeta Road, New Bongaigaon and Kokrajhar in Assam, official sources said today.
The state Government will provide free tickets for those people and those willing to avail the tickets have to register their names with the concerned Deputy Commissioners of their respective districts, the sources said.
While registering they should submit particulars, including their name, age, sex, place of residence in the district and place of work or study, the sources said.
The last date for registration is September 13, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of open manholes and huge pits claiming lives in India
- DNA: Analysis of open manholes and huge pits claiming lives in India - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of people's empathy towards terrorists in Kashmir