Special Train to Chennai and Bangalore
Guwahati: The Assam Government has arranged a special train for Chennai and Bangalore on September 20 for persons who recently returned to the state from there following threats of attack on people from the North East region.
The train will depart at 1:15 PM from Guwahati and halt at Rangia, Barpeta Road, New Bongaigaon and Kokrajhar in Assam, official sources said today.
The state Government will provide free tickets for those people and those willing to avail the tickets have to register their names with the concerned Deputy Commissioners of their respective districts, the sources said.
While registering they should submit particulars, including their name, age, sex, place of residence in the district and place of work or study, the sources said.
The last date for registration is September 13, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why