Stop Bangladesh nationals from crossing over: Sanj
Ranchi: RSS ideologue Sanjay Joshi on Saturday demanded that steps should be taken to stop infiltration of people from Bangladesh into the country.
"The violence in Assam is a consequence of infiltration by Bangladeshis, which is a cause for concern. Centre and Assam government should take steps to prevent infiltration from across the border," he said here.
Replying to media queries, he accused Tarun Gogoi-led government of failing to control the violence, "leading to large scale displacement of people."
Joshi came here to attend a seminar organised by Ramji Mishra Manohar Media Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter