Stop Bangladesh nationals from crossing over: Sanj
Ranchi: RSS ideologue Sanjay Joshi on Saturday demanded that steps should be taken to stop infiltration of people from Bangladesh into the country.
"The violence in Assam is a consequence of infiltration by Bangladeshis, which is a cause for concern. Centre and Assam government should take steps to prevent infiltration from across the border," he said here.
Replying to media queries, he accused Tarun Gogoi-led government of failing to control the violence, "leading to large scale displacement of people."
Joshi came here to attend a seminar organised by Ramji Mishra Manohar Media Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'