Students fall ill after vaccination in Assam
Barpeta (Assam): Around 50 students of a school in Assam`s Barpeta district were taken ill after being administered vaccine for Japanese encephalitis today, district administration sources said.
The students of Baghbar ME School were administered the vaccine and they began feeling unwell soon after.
The students were taken to Barpeta Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated as stable and there was no reason for concern, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police