Students fall ill after vaccination in Assam
Barpeta (Assam): Around 50 students of a school in Assam`s Barpeta district were taken ill after being administered vaccine for Japanese encephalitis today, district administration sources said.
The students of Baghbar ME School were administered the vaccine and they began feeling unwell soon after.
The students were taken to Barpeta Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated as stable and there was no reason for concern, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie