Students fall ill after vaccination in Assam
Barpeta (Assam): Around 50 students of a school in Assam`s Barpeta district were taken ill after being administered vaccine for Japanese encephalitis today, district administration sources said.
The students of Baghbar ME School were administered the vaccine and they began feeling unwell soon after.
The students were taken to Barpeta Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated as stable and there was no reason for concern, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future