Students fall ill after vaccination in Assam
Barpeta (Assam): Around 50 students of a school in Assam`s Barpeta district were taken ill after being administered vaccine for Japanese encephalitis today, district administration sources said.
The students of Baghbar ME School were administered the vaccine and they began feeling unwell soon after.
The students were taken to Barpeta Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated as stable and there was no reason for concern, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may clock near 8% growth on back of good monsoon: Das
- Jewish ringleader gets life for burning alive Palestinian teen
- France says EU-US trade pact talks likely to stop
- IPL 2016: Rishabh Pant's maiden fifty powers Delhi Daredevils to 8-wicket win over Gujarat Lions in Match 31
- Police oppose plea to recall Headley in 26/11 trial