Students fall ill after vaccination in Assam
Barpeta (Assam): Around 50 students of a school in Assam`s Barpeta district were taken ill after being administered vaccine for Japanese encephalitis today, district administration sources said.
The students of Baghbar ME School were administered the vaccine and they began feeling unwell soon after.
The students were taken to Barpeta Medical College Hospital where their condition was stated as stable and there was no reason for concern, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!
- Nationwide frenzy as ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth arrives in style