Tarun Gogoi administers national integration pledge
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi on Monday administered the national integration pledge at the state secretariat here on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
The Chief Minister administered the oath to protect the unity and integrity of the country and shun violence to the officers and secretariat staff.
Chief Secretary NK Das and other senior officials were present on the occasion.
The pledge was also taken in government offices and public sector undertakings and institutions across the State.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai