Tarun Gogoi administers national integration pledge
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi on Monday administered the national integration pledge at the state secretariat here on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
The Chief Minister administered the oath to protect the unity and integrity of the country and shun violence to the officers and secretariat staff.
Chief Secretary NK Das and other senior officials were present on the occasion.
The pledge was also taken in government offices and public sector undertakings and institutions across the State.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH