Tarun Gogoi administers national integration pledge
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi on Monday administered the national integration pledge at the state secretariat here on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
The Chief Minister administered the oath to protect the unity and integrity of the country and shun violence to the officers and secretariat staff.
Chief Secretary NK Das and other senior officials were present on the occasion.
The pledge was also taken in government offices and public sector undertakings and institutions across the State.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?