Tarun Gogoi administers national integration pledge
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi on Monday administered the national integration pledge at the state secretariat here on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
The Chief Minister administered the oath to protect the unity and integrity of the country and shun violence to the officers and secretariat staff.
Chief Secretary NK Das and other senior officials were present on the occasion.
The pledge was also taken in government offices and public sector undertakings and institutions across the State.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!