Tarun Gogoi misleading people about land deal: AGP
Karimganj (Assam): A team of MLAs of
opposition Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) today said that Assam
Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi was misleading people by his claims
that the state has benefited from India-Bangladesh land deal.
After visiting the border areas, the MLAs charged that
chief minister Tarun Gogoi was "misleading" people by claiming
that the state had benefited from the land deal.
The MLAs led by AGP working president Phani Bhusan
Choudhury visited Dumabari area of Lathitila and Pallatol of
Madanpur in Karimganj sector.
Choudhury said the team will submit their findings
before the party`s high command which will discuss the issue
in the crucial one-day assembly session scheduled on October
17 to discuss the recent land agreement with Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family