Tarun Gogoi misleading people about land deal: AGP
Karimganj (Assam): A team of MLAs of
opposition Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) today said that Assam
Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi was misleading people by his claims
that the state has benefited from India-Bangladesh land deal.
After visiting the border areas, the MLAs charged that
chief minister Tarun Gogoi was "misleading" people by claiming
that the state had benefited from the land deal.
The MLAs led by AGP working president Phani Bhusan
Choudhury visited Dumabari area of Lathitila and Pallatol of
Madanpur in Karimganj sector.
Choudhury said the team will submit their findings
before the party`s high command which will discuss the issue
in the crucial one-day assembly session scheduled on October
17 to discuss the recent land agreement with Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!