Tarun Gogoi misleading people about land deal: AGP
Karimganj (Assam): A team of MLAs of
opposition Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) today said that Assam
Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi was misleading people by his claims
that the state has benefited from India-Bangladesh land deal.
After visiting the border areas, the MLAs charged that
chief minister Tarun Gogoi was "misleading" people by claiming
that the state had benefited from the land deal.
The MLAs led by AGP working president Phani Bhusan
Choudhury visited Dumabari area of Lathitila and Pallatol of
Madanpur in Karimganj sector.
Choudhury said the team will submit their findings
before the party`s high command which will discuss the issue
in the crucial one-day assembly session scheduled on October
17 to discuss the recent land agreement with Bangladesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed