Teenager mowed down by train in Assam
Haflong: An 18-year-old girl was killed on the spot after being hit by a speeding train at Dima Hasao Hills district of Assam on Saturday.
Official sources said the Nibedita Kemprai was hit by the Barak Valley Express at around 9.30 am near Old Maibang area.
It is not clear whether it was an accident or a case of suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Huge crowds at Shiva temples on first Monday of Shravan
- Germany warns of anti-migrant backlash after week of bloodshed
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde