Teenager mowed down by train in Assam
Haflong: An 18-year-old girl was killed on the spot after being hit by a speeding train at Dima Hasao Hills district of Assam on Saturday.
Official sources said the Nibedita Kemprai was hit by the Barak Valley Express at around 9.30 am near Old Maibang area.
It is not clear whether it was an accident or a case of suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years