Three bodies recovered in Assam`s Sonitpur distric
Tezpur (Assam): Three bodies were recovered from separate places by the police while another unclaimed body was cremated by Sonitpur district administration at Tezpur on Thursday.
One of the three bodies was recovered near the bank of river Brahmaputra at Ganesh Ghat and identified as that of businessman Biju Ghosh Dastidar (45), police sources said.
Another body was found at Ban Basseria near here and identified as Rajat Bora (50), while the third was of an unidentified male, aged about 60 years, at Moranbhorali river bridge near here, the sources said.
Meanwhile, an unclaimed body of a 60-year-old male recovered at Phulaguri Centre, under Rangapara police station, was cremated by the administration after it remained unidentified and unclaimed at the Tezpur Civil Hospital morgue for over three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video