Three bodies recovered in Assam`s Sonitpur distric
Tezpur (Assam): Three bodies were recovered from separate places by the police while another unclaimed body was cremated by Sonitpur district administration at Tezpur on Thursday.
One of the three bodies was recovered near the bank of river Brahmaputra at Ganesh Ghat and identified as that of businessman Biju Ghosh Dastidar (45), police sources said.
Another body was found at Ban Basseria near here and identified as Rajat Bora (50), while the third was of an unidentified male, aged about 60 years, at Moranbhorali river bridge near here, the sources said.
Meanwhile, an unclaimed body of a 60-year-old male recovered at Phulaguri Centre, under Rangapara police station, was cremated by the administration after it remained unidentified and unclaimed at the Tezpur Civil Hospital morgue for over three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'