Three bodies recovered in Assam`s Sonitpur distric
Tezpur (Assam): Three bodies were recovered from separate places by the police while another unclaimed body was cremated by Sonitpur district administration at Tezpur on Thursday.
One of the three bodies was recovered near the bank of river Brahmaputra at Ganesh Ghat and identified as that of businessman Biju Ghosh Dastidar (45), police sources said.
Another body was found at Ban Basseria near here and identified as Rajat Bora (50), while the third was of an unidentified male, aged about 60 years, at Moranbhorali river bridge near here, the sources said.
Meanwhile, an unclaimed body of a 60-year-old male recovered at Phulaguri Centre, under Rangapara police station, was cremated by the administration after it remained unidentified and unclaimed at the Tezpur Civil Hospital morgue for over three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himachal sees 26 percent deficit rainfall
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- UK adds Pak-based Chinese Islamic group to terror list
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo