Three bodies recovered in Assam`s Sonitpur distric
Tezpur (Assam): Three bodies were recovered from separate places by the police while another unclaimed body was cremated by Sonitpur district administration at Tezpur on Thursday.
One of the three bodies was recovered near the bank of river Brahmaputra at Ganesh Ghat and identified as that of businessman Biju Ghosh Dastidar (45), police sources said.
Another body was found at Ban Basseria near here and identified as Rajat Bora (50), while the third was of an unidentified male, aged about 60 years, at Moranbhorali river bridge near here, the sources said.
Meanwhile, an unclaimed body of a 60-year-old male recovered at Phulaguri Centre, under Rangapara police station, was cremated by the administration after it remained unidentified and unclaimed at the Tezpur Civil Hospital morgue for over three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi