Two AAU students found dead under mysterious condition in Assam
Jorhat: Bodies of two students of Assam Agriculture University (AAU) here were recovered from separate places under mysterious conditions on Saturday, official sources said.
An MSC student of the Department of Haematology identified as Kusum Tripura hailing from Tripura did not open his hostel door after knocking by his friends for two hours.
The door of the room was then broken open and he was rushed to the Jorhat Medical College Hospital where he was declared brought dead, the sources said.
The body of Tripura was sent for postmortem.
The body of another student, Avinash Gogoi of the undergraduate course of the University was recovered from the National Highway 37 near Bongaon in neighbouring Golaghat district, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days