Two injured in tiger attack
Guwahati: Two persons were injured after being attacked by a tiger on the vicinity of the Kaziranga National Park in Assam on Sunday.
Rajesh Naidu and Karma Bhumij, residents of a local tea garden, had gone to Bogorijuri South area near the Park to collect firewood where they were attacked by the tiger hiding in the woods, official sources said.
Though both sustained serious injuries, they fought back with sticks and the animal fled.
They were first admitted to a local hospital and then shifted to Jorhat Civil Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'