Two injured in tiger attack
Guwahati: Two persons were injured after being attacked by a tiger on the vicinity of the Kaziranga National Park in Assam on Sunday.
Rajesh Naidu and Karma Bhumij, residents of a local tea garden, had gone to Bogorijuri South area near the Park to collect firewood where they were attacked by the tiger hiding in the woods, official sources said.
Though both sustained serious injuries, they fought back with sticks and the animal fled.
They were first admitted to a local hospital and then shifted to Jorhat Civil Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’