Two killed, two injured in Assam road mishap
Rangiya: Two persons were killed and two others injured when a speeding truck and a car collided in Assam`s Kamrup (Rural) district Tuesday, police said.
The car was on its way from Dhubri to Guwahati when it collided with the speeding truck at Shalani Shingra area under Boko police station. Two persons travelling in the car were killed while its driver was critically injured. One person travelling in the truck was also injured, the police said.
The dead have been identified as Bimal Sarkar and P Roy of Golokgunj town in Dhubri district while the injured were admitted to the Guwahati Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?