Two suspected ultras arrested with arms, ammos
Haflong: Two suspected insurgents with arms, ammunition and some documents were arrested from Lumding railway station in Dima Hasao district in Assam.
Based on intelligence inputs, the police and Railway Police Force arrested the two underground suspects Rahul Bodo alias Tusi Sukripa and Monjit Langthasa last night.
A 7.65mm USA-made pistol, five rounds of ammunition, three demand notes of local extremist outfit Dima Jadi Naiso Army (DJNA) signed by one Rinjon Dimasa were recovered from the two, a police official said.
Two more demand notes of another militant group United People`s Liberation Front (UPLF) signed by S Dimasa along with a money receipt book and two mobile handsets were also seized from the duo, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read