Two ULFA militants nabbed in Guwahati
Guwahati: Two ULFA militants, suspected to be involved in a blast here last month, have been nabbed at the Inter State Bus Terminus at Gorchuk area here, police said today.
Acting on a tip-off, police nabbed the duo at the bus terminus when they arrived here by a bus from Tinsukia last night.
The militants, identified as Bhaskar Hazarika and Gunin Moran, were suspected to be involved in the bomb blast in Paltanbazar area here on September 8 in which a CRPF personnel was killed and eight others injured.
A Chinese grenade and two mobile phones were recovered from the possession of the militants, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town