Two ULFA militants nabbed in Guwahati
Guwahati: Two ULFA militants, suspected to be involved in a blast here last month, have been nabbed at the Inter State Bus Terminus at Gorchuk area here, police said today.
Acting on a tip-off, police nabbed the duo at the bus terminus when they arrived here by a bus from Tinsukia last night.
The militants, identified as Bhaskar Hazarika and Gunin Moran, were suspected to be involved in the bomb blast in Paltanbazar area here on September 8 in which a CRPF personnel was killed and eight others injured.
A Chinese grenade and two mobile phones were recovered from the possession of the militants, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II