ULFA linkmen nabbed in Assam
Tezpur: Two ULFA (anti-talk faction) linkmen were arrested from Solal Sonari village under Sootea police station in Sonitpur district, the police said on Saturday.
Besides Rs 94,000 in cash, some documents along with ULFA extortion notes were recovered from the two during the arrest last night.
The linkmen were identified as Ranjit Borah and Deep Borah, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!