Winter session of Assam assembly from December 16
Guwahati: The five-day long winter session of Assam Legislative Assembly was scheduled to begin from December 16 next.
Important government businesses to be conducted during the winter session include the presentation of the list of Supplementary Demands and Supplementary Appropriation for the year 2013-14 on December 16, an official release said here on Saturday.
Other highlights of the session include voting on Supplementary Demands for Grants for the year 2013-14 and Introduction, Consideration and Passing of Assam Appropriation (No. IV) Bill on December 18.
The session would conclude on December 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players