Woman kills child, self in Assam
Dhubri (Assam): A woman killed her child
and then hanged herself to death on Wednesday in Assam`s Dhubri district, police said.
The 28-year old woman, Rashida Khatoon, first slit the veins of her six-month old girl child, and then hanged herself to death at her parents` house in Jhagrapar Part One village under Dhubri police station.
The woman, according to her family members, was mentally disturbed and was living with her parents while her two sons stayed with her husband in Bahalpur area under Chapar police station of the district.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics