Woman kills child, self in Assam
Dhubri (Assam): A woman killed her child
and then hanged herself to death on Wednesday in Assam`s Dhubri district, police said.
The 28-year old woman, Rashida Khatoon, first slit the veins of her six-month old girl child, and then hanged herself to death at her parents` house in Jhagrapar Part One village under Dhubri police station.
The woman, according to her family members, was mentally disturbed and was living with her parents while her two sons stayed with her husband in Bahalpur area under Chapar police station of the district.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....