Congress, TDP, BJP responsible for bifurcation: YSR Congress
Kadapa: Congress, TDP and BJP are the main culprits responsible for bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress leader Sharmila said here on Monday.
Addressing huge gatherings at roadshows at Rajampeta and Sundupalli in Rajampeta Assembly constituency, she criticised all three parties for their "hand-in-glove" politics.
She alleged that if the TDP, which is the main opposition party of Andhra Pradesh, had really worked for integrity of the state, Congress would not have dared to bifurcate the state.
The BJP is the root cause for the bifurcation of the state, she alleged.
She urged the people to defeat these parties and vote for the YSR Congress, which would work for the development of the residual state of Andhra Pradesh to empower it to implement all promised welfare schemes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown