Demonetisation: 7-year-old girl writes to PM Narendra Modi supporting note ban to curb black money - LETTER INSIDE
Bengaluru: A 7-year old girl from Karnataka's Bengaluru has written a letter to PM Narendra Modi lauding his demonetisation move.
The 7-year-old girl - Shreya - has said that she is a big fan of PM Narendra Modi.
"We support your note ban to stop black money," writes Shreya in her letter to PM Narendra Modi.
"He supports everybody so I want to support him, I support demonetisation as it is helping poor people," says Shreya.
"I have written I am big fan of yours, we want neat and clean India. I hope he loves the gift," adds Shreya.
In a surprise move on Nov 8, PM Narendra Modi had announced scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes to curb black money menace.
FULL PICTURE OF THE LETTER:-
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'