1 killed, 18 injured in road accident in Bihar
Banka (Bihar): One person killed and 18 others injured in two road accidents in Bihar`s Banka district on Wednesday, the police said.
A jeep rammed into an autorickshaw near Gurudham locality under Baousi police station amd an occupant of the three-wheeler died on the spot and six others sustained injuries.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured were admitted to hospital, the sources said.
In another accident, about 12 persons were injured after a speeding bus overturned into a roadside ditch near Keria locality under Town police station, the sources said.
The injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package