100 expelled for cheating in matriculation exam in Bihar
Patna: A total 250 students have been debarred from answering the ongoing matriculation examination in Bihar for resorting to cheating and using unfair means.
A 100 students, including boys and girls, were debarred from writing their examination today after they were caught cheating, Secretary to Bihar School Examination Board Lallan Jha told PTI.
On the first day of the examination yesterday a total of 150 students were debarred.
The maximum number of students punished were in Begusarai where the step was taken agaonst 68 students today, he said.
A total of 13.69 lakh students are answering the matriculation examination being conducted in 1902 centres in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar