100 expelled for cheating in matriculation exam in Bihar
Patna: A total 250 students have been debarred from answering the ongoing matriculation examination in Bihar for resorting to cheating and using unfair means.
A 100 students, including boys and girls, were debarred from writing their examination today after they were caught cheating, Secretary to Bihar School Examination Board Lallan Jha told PTI.
On the first day of the examination yesterday a total of 150 students were debarred.
The maximum number of students punished were in Begusarai where the step was taken agaonst 68 students today, he said.
A total of 13.69 lakh students are answering the matriculation examination being conducted in 1902 centres in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state