1039 HIV positive people in Kishanganj district
Kishanganj(Bihar): Altogether 1,039 people
been detected as HIV positive in Kishanganj district, a
district AIDS control committee member said on Saturday.
"Out of the figure available there 43 couple who have
tested HIV positive in the district," district Aids Control
Committee Coordinator AS Jana said.
"We have started awareness campaign in the rural areas
and increased distribution of condoms," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Over confidence' not the reason behind Pakistan's struggle in second test: Grant Flower
- Govt trying to pass GST bill this session: Meghwal
- Complaint against JD(U) MLA for demanding Rs 20 lakh
- Black money: Willing to walk extra mile to address concerns over IDS, says Govt
- LeEco Max 2: Made for Pokémon GO smartphone