1039 HIV positive people in Kishanganj district
Kishanganj(Bihar): Altogether 1,039 people
been detected as HIV positive in Kishanganj district, a
district AIDS control committee member said on Saturday.
"Out of the figure available there 43 couple who have
tested HIV positive in the district," district Aids Control
Committee Coordinator AS Jana said.
"We have started awareness campaign in the rural areas
and increased distribution of condoms," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!