1039 HIV positive people in Kishanganj district
Kishanganj(Bihar): Altogether 1,039 people
been detected as HIV positive in Kishanganj district, a
district AIDS control committee member said on Saturday.
"Out of the figure available there 43 couple who have
tested HIV positive in the district," district Aids Control
Committee Coordinator AS Jana said.
"We have started awareness campaign in the rural areas
and increased distribution of condoms," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Hajj stoning to be shortened after deadly stampede
- Pakistan's court reserves verdict on Hafiz Saeed's Kashmir petition
- DNA samples of Dhaka cafe attackers match with kin: Police
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017