1039 HIV positive people in Kishanganj district
Kishanganj(Bihar): Altogether 1,039 people
been detected as HIV positive in Kishanganj district, a
district AIDS control committee member said on Saturday.
"Out of the figure available there 43 couple who have
tested HIV positive in the district," district Aids Control
Committee Coordinator AS Jana said.
"We have started awareness campaign in the rural areas
and increased distribution of condoms," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees