11 juvenile inmates escape from remand home in Bihar
Ara: Eleven juvenile inmates escaped from a remand home in a village in Bihar`s Bhojpur district after removing the grill of a room.
Taking advantage of noise at a cultural programme being held at the remand home in Dhanpura village on occasion of Saraswati Puja, 11 inmates made good their escape after removing the grill of a room last night, SHO B.K. Singh Chauhan said.
Three of them were arrested from various places this morning, he said.
Chauhan said that a probe was on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city