130 school children taken ill in Rohtas dist
Sasaram: One hundred and thirty
children today fell sick after they ate mid-day meal at a
state-run school under Shivsagar police station in Bihar`s
Rohtas district, official sources said.
Rohtas Chief Medical Officer, S N Sinha said that the
school children complained of nausea and vomiting soon after
they had the meal at a middle school at Nag.
They were rushed to Sadar hospital here for treatment.
The condition of seven was stated to be serious, he
Meanwhile, district authorities have ordered an
official inquiry into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!